Lecture Series, Symposium & Design Challenge
This season the Alaska Design Forum presents UN/COMMON, a program that includes our annual lecture series in addition to COMMON SPACE, a special community-focused project.
Our UN/COMMON lecture series looks at design inspiration from unusual sources and the impact of design on the common and uncommon spaces in our rural and urban communities. Our lecture guests for this season:
- Lincoln Shatz / New Media Artist / Chicago
- James Victore / Graphic Designer / New York
- Faythe Levine / Artist, Author / Milwaukee
- STEALTH.unlimited / Architects / Rotterdam & Belgrade
- Office dA / Architect & Designer / Boston
UN/COMMON is a continuation of Alaska Design Forum programs that offer our community access to leading-edge design and art ideas and encourage discussion on the relevance of these ideas to life and design in our state.